Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 8 - Metallic

Yayyy I made it to day 1 of the second week LOL. Today is Day 8 - Metallic... and I was for sure that I had plenty of metallic nail polish... WRONG LOL. I had 2 the Orly I used in this Mani and a silver from Sinful Colors.... and I don't feel good so going to the store for the chance to buy more nail polishes was out of the question :(  Then as I was staring at my polishes for an inspiration to come to me for today's Mani and I saw my Hunger Games Nail Polish mini collection and remembered that those would pass for metallic :) So then I decided to try the needle marble method on my Mani today...... This is how it turned out.....

Colors used:
  • Orly It's not Rocket Science,
  • China Glaze Argo, and
  • China Glaze Fast Track (both from the Hunger Games collection)

So this is not my best work but I feel like the green nail polish so I guess it's fitting lol :(

So I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow because this not feeling good is effecting my "UmmPHHH" to enjoy this challenge!!!

As always please be sure to check out Painting Outside The Lines FB page to check out all the other Mani's in this challenge..... there are some really awesome Mani's going on over there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment