Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 11 - Polka Dots

So I made it to the second part of the Nail challenge.... the PATTERNS!!!!!

I'm so excited for this part of the challenge :) I'm just excited period lol!!!! I love polka dot Mani's and was happy to get to this part. My only dilemma was to choose my colors?!?!?!?!


In comes another new Indie Polish. This one is from Lush Lacquer called Dreamsicle. It is a pretty light blue base that covers nicely after two coats. There are blue and silver holo glitters in it as well which just puts the icing on the cake....or in this case the GLITTER on your nails ;) 


I was in love with this polish in the bottle but as soon as I put it on my nails it went to a whole new kind of love. There just seems to be  many layers of depth to this polish once on your nails!!!! I can not say enough about this polish or stop looking at it!!!! So please be sure to check out their Etsy Shop to see all their awesome polishes!!!


I also used Zoya Robyn and Sinful Colors Snow Me White to complete the look. I rather like how this Mani turned out. I wanted to do something I hadn't worn before and I don't think I have ever used polka dots over glitter or just focused solely on polka dots for a Mani so I was happy with the outcome.


As always please be sure to check out Painting Outside the Lines FB page to see all the others who are participating in the 31 day Challenge!!! And while you are there be sure to also go and like Lush Lacquer's FB page and if you do be sure to tell them I sent you :)



XOXO.... Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment