Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 7 - Black & White

Day 7 - Black & WhiteI made it a whole week!!! So excited, I know this Post will be a day late but I did get my mani posted yesterday.... I have just been feeling yucky (still do). Anywhoooo I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.... I am trying not to do other things that are listed as a mani later on and with not feeling good my brain wasn't cooperating with me LOL. So I went out to my paints to get started and I was looking for an idea to pop up when I saw my bottle of Asbestos by Windestine. And I knew that I had to use that, I had been wanting to swatch it since I got it in the mail but hadn't had a chance with starting this challenge :)


Colors used are
  • Orly Liquid Vinyl
  • Windestine Asbestos
I am really pleased how this mani turned out!!! It just looks really cool with the tiny tiny tinyyy white glitter squares over the black :)  Asbestos has to be the coolest glitter I've tried so far!!!  It covered nicely in one coat but for this look I used 2 coats. I just love it so much I can't stop looking at it lol.


And as always don't forget to check out Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the other awesome mani's in this 31 day nail challenge :) and if you haven't already like her page so you can follow along with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment