Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 13 - Animal Print


So yesterday was Animal Print, one of my personal favorites!!!!!  I was so excited to do this mani because I knew exactly what I wanted to do :) I had a mani done last year by my nail girl that was inspired by 2 of Olivia Blois Sharpe (of Jerseylicious) manis found here and here which resulted in this Mani. 


Now I am not that great at freehand yet, although I've been practicing :), I knew that I was going to test out my new stamping plates from Konad for this Mani. I used stamping plate m57 for the leopard spots and freehanded the stripes because I wasn't pleased with how the stripes from the plates looked.


This was the first time I had ever used a stamping plate and I have to say it wasn't so bad, it was fairly easy once I found a good black polish to use!!!! 


Colors used are
  • Sinful Colors Neon Melon
  • Sinful Colors Summer Peach
  • Sinful Colors Fusion Neon (used over SC Pink)
  • Color Club The Lime Starts Here
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear In the Spotlight
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball
  • Sally Hansen Salon Black Patent
  • Revlon Stunning
  • Stripe Rite Neon Green
  • Stripe Rite Neon Orange
  • Stripe Rite Neon Pink
  • Kiss Nail Art Silver Glitter

I am really happy with how it turned out :) I did it a little different then my first mani to make it kinda my own!!! I am really enjoying the 31 Day Nail Challenge so far :)


As Alway please be sure to check out Painting Outside the Lines FB page to see all the other participants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment