Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 14 - Flowers


So on to day 14 :) I had initially wanted to do some Betsey Johnson esque flowers but yeaaa my painting skills are lacking lol. So I opted for the nice lil dot flowers haha.


This post is going to be short and sweet simply because I just got home from work and I still need to do today's Mani for day 15 delicate pattern and make dinner and blah blah blah LOL. But it will be picture heavy as usual :)


Hope you enjoy and please subscribe to my blog if you are reading this, it would mean a lot to me. Or if not please tell me if there's something I could do to get you to follow my blogs :) I am always open to your opinions :)


Colors used are
  • Essie Turquoise and Caicos
  • Essie Ballet Slippers
  • Sally Hansen White On
  • Kiss Nail Art Silver Glitter and
  • Windestine Dancing in the Rain

As always please be sure to check out Painting Outside The Lines FB to see all the other participants and be sure to like her page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment