Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1 : Red Nails

                        
Okay people here it is Day 1 of the 31 day nail challenge :) and I'm feeling pretty confident that I am going to make it the 31 days!!! For these nails I didn't want to just do plain red nails, I wanted to think outside the box.... and I feel like I succeeded with that!!!
The colors I used are Revlon Valentine (which is on my thumb, pointer and ring fingers), Finger Paints Framed in Red (which is on my middle and pinky fingers), Sinful Colors Snow me White and Zoya Lo :)


I really had fun painting these nails and I am looking forward to the rest of the challenge. Please make sure you check out Painting Outside The Lines Facebook page for the others that are joining in on this 31 day challenge and her giveaway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment