Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 4 - Green


On to day 4 :) and its one of my favorite colors!!!! And yet as I was going through my nail polishes I noticed I didn't have quite enough green polishes to do the look I had wanted to.  So as I'm trying to think of what to do I get on FB and my sister had posted a Care Bear picture on my page and my mom was like "Hey... you should paint your fav care bear (Good Luck Bear) for Green Day!!!!" LOL so this is what I came up with :)


 The colors I used are Julep Leah, Essie Pretty Edgy, Sinful Colors Snow me White, Sally Hansen Diamonds & Rubies and Kiss Artist Black (no name).



Okay guys sooo I'm getting excited the closer we get to the other days lol. Don't forget to check out Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the others who are participating in the 31 Day Challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment