Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 3 : Yellow


Alright so we are on to day three and I had ideas of what I wanted to do but wasn't for sure so I googled some things and ended up seeing designs that perked my interest but when I typed in patchwork nail art I saw several pictures of the 3 color look above that i liked and wanted to try :) I didn't look at any one particular persons picture so I don't feel the need to name anyone who inspired me :/ is that wrong????


As for the basket weave I did only find one of those pictures on google but when I clicked on it the web page was not found :( so if this is your design thank you so much for your inspiration :)


Okay so onto the colors used.... which are NYC Taxi Yellow Creme, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Revlon Stunning, Sally Hansen In the Spotlight, and Kiss Nail Artist (no Name) Hot Pink.


Remember to check out Painting Outside The Lines facebook page for all the others who are participating and to like her page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment