Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 12 - Stripes


On to day 12 :) I decided that I wanted to do something different then horizontal or vertical stripes, so in came my little nail tapes that you use for french tips. I got them in a set with 3 Kiss nail polishes, it actually came with 2 different kinds of tapes, regular and pointed ones like this set shown here. 


I used some to do chevron stripes and them cut some of the stickers in half and made random designs. I started off with a base coat of, surprise another indie polish lol, Sweetener by Windestine.  I am absolutely in love with Windestines formula I have at least 6 or more of their polishes and have yet to dislike one!!!! I love them all!!! The formula goes on smoothly for me and depending on which one you are using some cover nicely in one coat.


However for this Mani I used 3 coats of Sweetener, even though it was pretty good at 2 coats, I knew I was going to cover it with another polish so I wanted to make sure it came thru extra sparkly :).
Colors Used are
  • Color Club He Loves Me, and
  • Windestine Sweetener
I am really happy with how this turned out. I'm not sure if my random designs would be considered "stripes" but oh well I dig the Mani and kinda wish I could keep it for a few more days lol. But on to Animal Print!!!!!


As Always please be sure to check out Painting Outside the Lines FB page to see all the other participants and make sure to like her page!!!!  Also while you are there check out Windestine's FB page and give her a like!!!!


XOXO...... Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment