Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 6 - Violet


I didn't do much with my nails today because I love this color purple sooo much I don't think it needs anything else except maybe a lil glitter nail haha :).... Hydrangeas from Windestine is such a pretty glitter with GREAT coverage in one coat how could it not be pretty!!!! I am so in love with all the polishes I bought from her its crazy!!! I even had to purchase more LOL. Anyway Hydrangeas has purple, green, and kind of a bronze/gold glitters all just mixed in together making the perfect match for the purple I chose... just wish my pictures did it justice :)

Colors used are
  • Essie Play Date, and
  • Windestine Hydrangeas :)


Okay so I tried to get a good picture of the glitter but my camera isnt doing a good job of that and I'm feeling a little under the weather today so I didn't feel like fussing with getting the perfect shot :(
I will try and take more pictures tomorrow before I take it off :)


Update extra pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment