Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial


Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial, I was inspired by Lace and Lacquers Blog because she is awesome!!!!! You should def check out her FB Page and her Blog.


She did her own nail challenge week and I was debating between her Day 5, Day 6, or Day 7... I finally decided on Day 6 :)


 I did change up some of the colors but not too many. I think I did it somewhat justice lol but not as good as hers :) I'm so glad she was cool enough to say it was okay for me to do it too haha :)








Colors I used
  • Zoya Shelby,
  • Zoya Arizona,
  • Zoya Malia,
  • Zoya Raven
  • Zoya Robyn,
  • Sinful Colors Snow me White,
  • Julep Leah,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, and
  • Color Club Disco Nap :)


As always please be sure to follow Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the other AWESOME participants photos and while you are there be sure to like her page!!!!!

XOXO...... Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment