Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 18 - Half Moons


Today is Half Moon day so we are going old school today with this Mani.  I love the look of  the half moon Mani, it is such a sleek and classic look. But then again I love all things to do with pinup and rockabilly. I thought about doing a more traditional approach for this with just the bare half moon and classic red BUT I thought I'd give it a lil modern twist.


 I really like how it turned out. I decided to keep the classic red in the Mani but make that the moon part and the twist part was the zebra stripe stamp I used.  This was a fun Mani to try but alas I have to change it today lol. 


Colors used are
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamonds & Rubies
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
  • Sally Hansen Salon Black Patent

Sorry this post is kinda short and sweet, I got lots to do today :) cleaning, day 19 and 20's Mani's, and organize my makeup kit for doing my nieces makeup tomorrow for Prom!!!!

As always please check out Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the others participating in the 31 Day Challenge :) and make sure you like her page!!!!


XOXOXO.......Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment