Friday, May 25, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

So I know its been awhile since I have posted a blog but I'm BACK!!!! And I'm returning with the start of my reviews of all the wonderful goodies I got in My Spring Beauty Vox Box from Influenster !!!!!!!
So lets start with the BIGGEST and in my opinion the BEST part of my box. Which would have to be the Wonderful Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist from Bath and Body Works, which just so happens to be one of my favorite scents and one that I needed to get more of. So getting this in my box was kinda perfect!!!!



So of course I should tell you that Influenster is free and you get these boxes to try and test out different brands and products. If you go to their page... Influenster .... sign up and see how many badges you can collect and if you qualify you will get a box sent to you :) to test out complimentary products!!!!!


This was my first box and I was extremely impressed I hope I qualify for more boxes in the future.

ANYWAY back to B&BW's Fragrance Mist.... It smells wonderful but not overpowering... Here is what Influenster has to say about it :

New Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.
The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:
  • Be Enchanted
  • White Citrus
  • Cherry Blossom
  • Coconut Lime Breeze
  • Into The Wild
  • Dark Kiss
  • Black Amethyst
  • Sensual Amber
  • Midnight Pomegranate
  • Carried Away
  • Forever Sunshine
  • Secret Wonderland
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • Pink Chiffon
  • Paris Amour
  • Twilight Woods
  • Sweet Pea
  • Moonlight Path
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • Country Chic
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar
  • Sea Island Cotton
You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you! Retail priceof the Fine Fragrance Mists: $14.00

So run don't walk to your nearest B&BW's (or online haha) and check out their Fragrance mists and pick you up some!!! I hear they are also having a special for Memorial Day Weekend.... Buy 3Get 3!!!!! AWESOME...... ohhh and 2 for $20 of their awesome 3 wick Candles!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

XOXO..... Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment