Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 29 - Inspired by Supernatural

Almost done!!!! Day 29 is inspired by the Supernatural and while I thought Tribal day was my worst day... I'm thinking this was worse. I'm not sure if it was because monday was a typically bad day, I was frustrated with my painting skills or I just didnt like this day LOL.  


I started out by searching for whats considered Supernatural beings because I had already seen a LOT of ghosts submitted and vampires so I wanted something different. My first find and what I really wanted to do, but lacked the skill to paint it, was The Green Man . Then I went on to try and paint werewolves, HAHAHAHA, I can totally picture what it should look like in my head it just doesn't come out that way on my nails lol. So I chose to do the little Green men..... Aliens.


Colors used are
  • Zoya Raven,
  • Essie Pretty Edgy,
  • Sinful Colors Neon Melon and
  • Sinful COlors Irish Green
I started with the Zoya, did the aliens with Essie and then mixed together the sinful colors to make it a brighter green.


As always please be sure to follow Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the other AWESOME participants photos and while you are there be sure to like her page!!!!!
XOXO..... Liz :)

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog, lovely blog! Very interesting design, love alieans haha!
    follow back please:)
    thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you so much!!!!! I will def go follow your blog <3 Thanks for the support :)

      Delete