Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie


Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie I chose to do Cinderella. I was actually inspired by a polish, Cinderella by Sinful Colors, So I thought hey why not use that as the Movie :)


So here is my "attempt" at Cinderella "inspired" nails, Gus Gus, Pumpkin, Clock (almost Midnight), and Wand.... I tried to do a Glass Slipper but failed miserably :) My freehand painting skills on my nails are so not up to par but alas I tried!!!



Colors used are
  • Essie Carry On,
  • Essie Mink Muffs,
  • Essie Pretty Edgy,
  • Windestine Jeweled Sand,
  • Essie Orange, Its Obvious,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, and
  • Sinful Colors CINDERELLA

As always please be sure to follow Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the other AWESOME participants photos and while you are there be sure to like her page!!!!!


XOXO...... Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment