Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 16 - Tribal


We are at the half way mark people!!!!! Today was tribal and lets just say I was not looking forward to this day AT ALL!!!! I didn't know what I was going to do, and I didn't want my nails to look stupid lol.


I was half tempted to do "Celtic" Tribal art work but ummm yeaaa I tried one design and that wasn't going to happen with those stupid sally hansen nail art pens :(  I really don't care for those. They bleed and crack and in my opinion flat out suck!!!! So on to the tribal nail art that you see when you google it haha. 


As much as i kinda loathed this day and would prefer NEVER EVER to have to do this again, all in all I really think they came out pretty good :)!!!!! It is all free handed except for the sun on my thumb, that was done with one of those little sticker nail art ones you get in the pack from the Kiss nail art kit. 


Colors used are
  •  Zoya Arizona,
  •  Sinful Colors Dream On,
  •  Sally Hansen Black Out,
  •  Sally Hansen White On,
  •  OPI Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection) and
  •  Kiss Nail Art Black

As always please be sure to check out Painting Outside The Lines FB page to see all the other participants photos and make sure while you are there to like her page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment