Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Yayyy Liebster Award!!!



Okay so I am soooo excited, honored, just amazed that I got 2 nominations for the Liebster Award!!!! I am beyond ecstatic about this!!!! Can't believe I got 2 in one day LOL I am really honored that Sarah @ Play Polish :) nominated me for my first one!!!!

Sooooo general break down of the "rules" if nominated....
  1. You have to state 11 random facts about yourself
  2. You have to answer the 11 Q's asked by the person who nominated you; anddd
  3. You have to tag 11 new blogs that have less then 200 followers and ask 11 Q's of your own, and no tag backs :) 
All in all its just a great way to get noticed by others, you get to find new blogs and you get to learn some random facts about the bloggers you follow, and could find new blogs to follow in the process <------ hence the purpose of the Liebster Award :)

11 Random Facts
  1. I love animals!!! I had 2 dogs, both of my girls I loved so much, Samantha I lost last September, she was 10,  and then there was Dutchess she was also 10 and I lost her this past September.... In both situations I had to make the hardest decisions of my life... and being that Duchesses was exactly a week before the date of losing Samantha....needless to say it has been rough and I have yet to get another animal at this time... just not ready yet :(
  2. I love music..... Can't say I have a fav genre... I pretty much love a lil bit of everything :)
  3. I am a big Family girl.... lots of people in my family.... I would die however without my sister and nephews!!!
  4. I have few close friends, but they few I have I know are good, loyal and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
  5. I am addicted to nail polish buying.... LOL
  6. I work for an attorney... legal assistant
  7. I am currently going to school for Phlebotomy
  8. I loveeeeee Charlie Hunnam AKA Jax Teller... Sigghhhh
  9. I can not stand Miley Cyrus....Sorry for those that like her :/
  10. I am an avid Morning Coffee drinker... sometimes I will be dangerous and drink one in the afternoon or night HAHA
  11. I am completely SHY!!!!
Sarah's Questions
 
1. What is your favorite color or a mani. Fav colors are Black, Turquoise and Hot Pink

2. What made you start a blog. My obsession with makeup & Nail Polish :)

3. Where do you shop for nail polish. Any, and Everywhere!!! :) LOL

4. How much do you love nail polish. THISSSS MUCHHH... oh wait you cant see me HAHA
 
5. Do you make any of your own polish. No, I tried to and failed miserably
 
6. Did you check out my blog and follow me. Yep sure did... Love!!!
 
7. Is there a mani that you have just been dying to try. I have tried it before I just want to master the Art that is Water Marble!!!
 
8. How often are you doing a challenge. Right now I am in one that is at least 3 posts a week :)
 
9. Whats your favorite holiday polish this year. X-mas Deco by Windestine

10. Whats you favorite Indie polish. Windestine is my FAVORITE... but Lush Lacquers comes in a close second :)
 
11. What's your favorite form of nail art. Any and all but If I have to pic one, its Water Marble cuz I can not do it myself LOL
 
 
My 11 Questions to you are:
 
 
1. Favorite Nail polish?
 
2. Where did you grow up?
 
3. Favorite Movie?
 
4. Person that has inspired you most?
 
5. Favorite Indie polish?
 
6. If you could be anyone else for 1 day, who would it be?
 
7. What made you start your blog?
 
8. Favorite makeup line and/or product?
 
9. Dream vacation spot???
 
10. Manicure you haven't tried yet, but want to?
 
11. Did you check out my blog and follow it....teehee ;)
 


Now most of the blogs I have been following have well over 200, but with this new 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge, I noticed a lot of the participants didn't have that many followers (including myself) Soooo I thought they should get some recognition because there are some awesome, talented bloggers in this challenge :) Along with others I believe should be nominated :)

And the nominees areeee........
  1. Nail-to-Nail-Interpretations
  2. Light of the Moon Nails
  3. Polish Playground
  4. Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
  5. Indian Lacquerade
  6. M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
  7. Love Life Lacquer
  8. Inky Whiskers
  9. She Nail*d It
  10. Polish Groupie
  11. Tes Did It Nails
Have fun!!!

XOXO...... Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment