Monday, March 19, 2012

Urban Decay's 24/7 Double Ended Pencil Duo

          I finally got my hands on Urban Decays 24/7 Glide on Eye pencil in Empire which is the PERFECT color of Eggplant (purple) for my skin tone to wear as an everyday color if I wanted to because its not too bright of a purple :)
 
             There is also 3... other colors which is a bonus to me.... my go to black Color Zero, which is a perfectly dark dark black, then there is Corrupt which I have yet to try but is a rich slightly shimmering chocolate brown and finally there is Uzi which is in my opinion like a shimmery Gunmetal color which I've worn and actually loved :)
            So all in all I am very happy with this purchase.. oh and it comes with a duo eye pencil sharpener for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment